countrywide refinance / refund of application fee

1 CA, United States
Phone: 619 222-0852

I applied for a refinance o0f my countrywide loan mid march and my loan agent then went on maternity leave.. referred me to her manager. I had numerous questions to ask about charges and loan rate changes. I had been not given complete or accurate information upon my initial sign up process. I eventually went to the loan processor Josephine Pagliarulo when my numerous e-mails and phone calls went unanswered for weeks. She initially tried to help but could not answer my questions or get me to someone who could help because of bureaucratic policy issues. I wanted to cancel my loan at that time and get a refund on my $485.00 fees charged. She became belligerent, unprofessional and accusatory- when I was the one with still no one being able to help me or understand that I had been told misinformation.. Very frustrating and I believe this woman should not be working for Countrywide as well because of her personal conduct. I asked her to just forget I ever called and will continue to work to reach a supervisor. She cancelled my loan and said the lock out period was over and I would have to start all over. I can not say how horribly violated I felt and just lost this money on my good faith of proper business practices. The government should shut this company down if customers do not just pull the plugs on it already.