Countrywide / Poor service!
My mortgage was sold to CountryWide and at first everything was great but over time it has gotten worse and worse. Latley now its just all bad I hate them I wish they never bought my mortgage and might even consider refinancing just to get away from them! They continued to add more and more fees to pay online, and if you don't pay by the 1st you are forced to answer questions as to why I'm delinquent even though I'm a great customer have never been late more or less 30 days delinquent! They have basically done away with the GRACE PERIOD it is now the DELINQUENT PERIOD now thats not in my mortgage! Also I never had a problem with my escrow until CountryWide, they have continued to raise my escrow payment yet my taxes and home owners didn't go up (makes no sense), paid my home owners twice (makes no sense) and then wanted me to pay the shortage, now my taxes went down but escrow didn't and they actual claim its short and want me to pay extra to it every month (makes no sense), I asked them to release it to me they gave me the excuse that it was in my mortgage, I think not!
More Countrywide Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - debit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - claims department
- Bank Of America Corporation - zelle is the worst! and not warranted
- Bank of America fraud department - unresolved claim
- Bank Of America Corporation - estate department