Countrywide / loan consultant
They have some REALLY great folks at CW and some REALLY bad ones! There seems to be no in between. All I can say is I sure hope they really ARE monitoring the calls because the woman I spoke with tonight misinterpreted everything I said, acted like I'm trying to get out of payment, and then refused to identify herself.
I've already paid this month, on time and IN FULL, as I have every month for the last six years. However, since losing my job I just wanted to see if I could have the insurance and taxes taken off the monthly payments and put on yearly instead. That's all...That's hardly the same as saying I don't want to pay. The "loan consultant" said I couldn't just "avoid paying til the house sells", ...hunh?? My house isn't even for sale.
She was SO rude that, when I asked for her name, she refused to give it, so she KNEW she was being rude, and wasn't listening well. I asked again for her name and she refused again, then she transferred me back to cust. svc., which was closed.
Not exactly the "world class" svc. they advertise on their site.
More Countrywide Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location