Country Club Sod & Landscape / don't use this company they don't stand behind their product

We recently had a pool built in our backyard and hired Country Club Sod and Landscape to install the backyard irrigation system and resod my front yard with St. Augustine and my neighbor's side and backyard with Bahia. We hired Country Club because, according to them, they ordered their sod from Duda, the sod was warranted against weeds and insects, and they did not require payment until the work was complete. We noticed weeds after the first week of installation and contacted Country Club. They sent Ed Stein out to look at our lawn and he told us to start mowing it, that they weren't going anywhere and would see this through. We mowed weekly and continued calling.

Frequently we had to call several times before getting through to Cathy. She never returned any of our calls. Country Club sent a lawn service (Dr. Jack’s) out to analyze our sod and told us they would hire them to treat our lawn a few times to fix the problem. The lawn service technician from Dr. Jack’s told us we had Bermuda grass and there was nothing he could use to treat that. The next contact we received was a faxed letter from Country Club stating that they were not responsible for our sod once installed and they were not going to do anything regarding our problem. I find it interesting that they would tell us they were hiring a lawn service but once they found out what the problem was they washed their hands of the situation.

Don't use this company they don't stand behind their product.

Company details:

16th of Aug, 2018
    Country Club - Need maney back
    Bangalore
    countryclubindia.net

Paid 10K as assured they will give the login details and other details but till now i have not received, so i asked money back and close the matter.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Country Club - Over service
    Its located in Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Horrible patetic service
    Rude staff: Afzal, Syed Yusuf
    Angel Gaddi
    False promises...of having hotels in. Ras al khaimah Fujerah
    Need to literally beg to get something out of country club
    Hotels in Goa are very poorly kept with dirtybed linen
    Pictures can be displayed later

• Ru
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Countryclub - Big fraud company they just cheat people
    Countryclubdubai.com

I invest 11000 aed in property in India I suddenly my mom get sick and I did heart surgery for mom then I ask refund of my money they told me it's take 60 days to get back then again same drama going on finally they gave a check after 16 month and that check get bounce

Still I did not get single Dirham from country club

• Je
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Country Club - Canceled my membership-Urgently
    rajkot
    countryvacationsindia.com

Dear team,

So pl Help me & urgently

My membership Cancellation requirement, Already raise request last month 20-Jan- 2018,

No any resolution & no any Respond my Complaint