Costco Wholesale Corporationtire service center

I purchased tires for my son in laws truck under my membership, he paid me back for them. The Tire & Auto manager at the time said since my son in law does not have a Costco membership he can come in for service on the tires with the paperwork provided by Costco. My son in law has been in several times for scheduled tire rotations with no problem. This last time on 5/2/17 the employee working the counter acted like a complete ### towards my son in law because he was not a member and this has not been an issue in the past.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Greenville, SCHe refused to call my son in law when the truck would be ready and said he could only call me. In his statement at my son in law he can only deal with Costco members with a scowling look. The only reason my son I law does not have a Costco membership is because he has a Sam's Club membership. We go to Sam's under his for things that Costco does not carry and Costco under mine for things that Sam's does not carry. We bought the tires for his truck at Costco because of the sale on Bridgestone at the time. I feel this behavior of the employee is very unacceptable in regards to me and my membership with Costco.

Ha