Costco - Udi's Whole Grain Bread — defective product
I purchased a loaf of Udis Whole Grain bread on 4-25-17 at your Thomas and 44th ST store. It has a considerable amount of mold. This is the third time I have had an issue with this product. I have responded by e mail in the past to Costco regarding this product.
You are carrying a product made by a company that is poorly manufactured.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Phoenix, AZIt has been prevoiusly brought to your attention and the attention of Udis and you continue to carry it. I will by filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and social media. Word needs to get out that Costco isn't tuned in to their customers. Costco sells products that receive complaints with no regard to customer inconvenience. Costco isn't concerned about individual customers, only volume.
More Costco - Udi's Whole Grain Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart