Costco Store#1022 / tv/computer department

This is a letter that I want to send to them.. To whom this my concern..

I love Costco, I'm happy to have a membership there, I love going there unfortunately I can't control myself I go in for one thing and come out with several things and that I cannot afford. One really great thing about being there is your employees, they do whatever they can do to assist you and with a smile except for 1 department and it has always been like this since I have been a member.

I guess you call it the electronics department it's where you buy TVs, computers, etc it is the worst place out of any store that I have been to I even think in my life, Best Buy, you name the store it is the WORST! I should have complained a long time ago but Tuesday was the last straw. 3 ½ years ago I wanted to buy a 32" Samsung TV it was on sale and it was the first TV that I was going to buy in 19 years, my old one lasted 19 years before it died.

January 2014 I was looking at the TV that I wanted to buy and after 19 years I had some questions about it, I was quite visible where I was standing and there was an associate in the same aisle but the second part of the aisle, across the way and while I was standing there he never came up to me to ask me if I needed any help, then I called out to him asking him if he come over and help me? He did nothing, I had to go up to him and tell him that I wanted to buy a TV but I have some questions and could he come over to help me? Then he copped an attitude, like it was a total imposition for him to help me. I was not happy about this I am buying a product from your store and I need assistance and this is the treatment that I get. I would have gone to another store but Costco has a 2 year concierge service and other places don't.

2 years ago same thing, April 2015 different person, I needed to buy a new computer my old one was 9 years old, technology has passed me by so you can imagine that I would have some questions. I did some research on buying a computer on the internet before I came to the store so I would know some questions to ask it was the same thing, I was visible, no one came by to ask if I needed help, no one responded to me when I called out to them to help me and I again I had to go and ask your employee if he would help me and same thing copped an attitude. But this time was worse he would only reluctantly answer my questions, it was like pulling teeth to get him to do that he was not forth coming at all, I said to myself I'm not going to put up with this, you lost a sale and I bought a computer somewhere else from people that wanted to make sure I knew about the computer enough so that I was making the right choice for me.

This Tuesday November 21, 2017 there was a 49" LG TV on sale for $380, same thing happened I had to go and get the sales associate drag him over to help me so that I could buy that TV, right away copped an attitude, I asked him if he would help me carry the TV to the cash registers and he said that I guess you need I don't know what he called it but it was one of those flat carts to put heavy things on, he went and got it which was good and started to walk away and I said could you help me put this on the cart it's too heavy for me to lift? So there again attitude, he put the TV on the cart and walked away. If the TV was not on sale and didn't have a 2 year concierge service I would have never even bought the TV at your store.

I have gone over to that area multiple times to look at something, had questions and the encounters started out the same way and I walked away. This is a normal practice over there, for 3 ½ years, this is the only department at your store that is this way, what is going on over there, it's the same type people that are working there, are these people working for you or not? It is a terrible experience to go over there it is quite upsetting.

I am a very nice person, even with the way I am treated by your associates I don't turn into a [censor]. I cannot believe that I am the only person treated in this manner, maybe it's just women, I don't know.

Sincerely,