Costco Manchester, Missouri / managers are not ada compliant
Lance and Kevin are not only rude but are not following ADA laws allowing access to the store for disabled people.
I am a loyal Costco member, a retired physical therapist and disabled. These 'managers' are predudiced towards disabled customers. When there are no functioning electric carts, the managers refuse to help me with a wheel chair on 3 different occassions. ADA and the local news stations will do an under cover investigation and expose the truth if Costco management does not.
The truth about Lance and Kevin's behavior is a liability to Costco.
Thank you for protecting disabled customers and Costco
More Costco Manchester, Missouri Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart