Costco / lack of consideration for canadian customers
I have been a Costco customer since 2000 & spend tens of thousands of dollars each year during our 5 month stay in Naples Florida.
I used an American Express card during all that time.
I am told now, both by your staff in Naples & by Citi Bank, that because I cannot provide an American Social Security Number (as a Canadian citizen, I am not eligible for one, & it is illegal for me to provide my Canadian S.I.N.)
Surely someone in your Company can address that issue. American Express continues to provide me with a card with a Credit Card limit of over $20, 000.
I'm sure you have access to my Credit Record with Costco. My Costco Membership number is [protected].
In my view, I am being cheated out of hundreds of dollars of benefits, because of your lack of insight into not recognizing this problem.
US address 10 Seagate Drive, Condo 2N
Naples Fl. 34103
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - 27 pound lobster claw advertised
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - poor cashier service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - bakery and parking
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco tire department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - president feta cheese