Costco / card fraud
They send you inserts in the bill whereby you pay a nominal shipping fee and you get an item shipped you as a reward.
I got charged for a Food and Wine magazine for $36.00. The way this fraud works is - they charge this amount knowing most people won't detect the charge or ask for a refund. I am suprised that a well known company like Costco is a party to this.
Small print: There may be some small print in the material I got in the m ail that may show that is consumer at fault. This complaint may not pertain to Costco - rather American Express or some third party.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Complaint Against Store Manager Eric at the Citrus Heights California Store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - kirkland aa batteries