Costco / card fraud
They send you inserts in the bill whereby you pay a nominal shipping fee and you get an item shipped you as a reward.
I got charged for a Food and Wine magazine for $36.00. The way this fraud works is - they charge this amount knowing most people won't detect the charge or ask for a refund. I am suprised that a well known company like Costco is a party to this.
Small print: There may be some small print in the material I got in the m ail that may show that is consumer at fault. This complaint may not pertain to Costco - rather American Express or some third party.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costcos purchasing of litter puurfect
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude, hippa law-breaking pharmacist
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco employee
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Trail mix