Coricraft / Scam
My name is Garth Beulich and I ordered bar stools in November from your JHB Sandton branch, being told you had stock; I organized a truck to collect. The teller told me this was a glitch on your system. I got a call in December saying the bar stools have arrived, again I organized a truck to collect; the same glitch was not fixed. A gentleman by the name of Michael phoned me to tell me that the stools will be ready for collection today 15 February. I phoned him today to make sure the stock has arrived. Michael tells me today that I must wait till Next week Friday (End of February). that means that I have been waiting for 4 months for this order now. Why must I wait till the end of February? Will the stock come in February or will I get told AGAIN to wait another month? Please can get some knowledgeable feedback regarding my order.
More Coricraft Complaints & Reviews
- Coricraft - I will never ever use Coricraft again 
- Coricraft - Product not performing as indicated
- Coricraft - Avoid buying from Coricraft at all costs!
- Coricraft - mattress
- Coricraft Wndhoek/Namibia - Customer service
- Coricraft Group - worst shopping experience and service!!!
- Coricraft Group - products and aftercare service
- Coricraft Group - shop card
- Coricraft Group - 3 seat couch with removable cover colour blue
- Coricraft Group - service