Coricraft / Scam

My name is Garth Beulich and I ordered bar stools in November from your JHB Sandton branch, being told you had stock; I organized a truck to collect. The teller told me this was a glitch on your system. I got a call in December saying the bar stools have arrived, again I organized a truck to collect; the same glitch was not fixed. A gentleman by the name of Michael phoned me to tell me that the stools will be ready for collection today 15 February. I phoned him today to make sure the stock has arrived. Michael tells me today that I must wait till Next week Friday (End of February). that means that I have been waiting for 4 months for this order now. Why must I wait till the end of February? Will the stock come in February or will I get told AGAIN to wait another month? Please can get some knowledgeable feedback regarding my order.

Pr

Comments

• Pr
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Coricraft Group - Refund
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

Good Day,
    I made a deposit into the "wrong" coricraft" account at ABSA on 24 Feb 2018.
    I have filled the necessary forms etc for this refund yet it seems Coricraft is dragging their feet to pay this back. This is in excess of R90 000. It is almost one month later and I have not yet been refunded. My account number is MN02763.

• 45
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Coricraft - Poor quality 3seater leather couch
    Benoni
    South Africa

Saturday the 2nd of December I had to sent back the same 3 seater couch after the Boksburg branch promised me a brand new 3 seater couch.It is now 7 weaks after I ordered the 3 seater leather couch.The workmanship is poor and the leather is damaged and looks second hand.The quality is not what is promised by Coricraft.