Continental Finance- Mastercard / A Terrible Company!!

Continental Finance
Phone: 1-800-518-6141
Where do I start? First of all, by the time you receive the card in the mail they have already tacked on almost $225 worth of senseless fees. Then when you make your monthly payment only 50% goes towards the principal balance because they have more monthly senseless fees and this is what really pissed me off- when you pay your bill they hold your payment for 7 days! It only takes 1 -2 days for the payment to clear my bank every month and up until this month they used to allow conference calls with your bank to confirm that the payment had cleared and then once it was confirmed by your bank's representative then Continental would release the hold on your payment and the funds would be available. And I was just informed by the rudest customer service rep ever, Laurie, (and that's another complaint- they have terrible customer service reps!!) that we stopped doing the conference calls last month. So I told Laurie that I had been contemplating cancelling my credit card anyway because of bad experiences with the company and instead of her trying to save a customer (as I was taught to do when I worked customer service) she said ok and hung up on me!! WARNING TO EVERYONE- DO NOT APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD FROM CONTINENTAL FINANCE!!!

Continental Finance Company Logo Continental Finance Company