Continental Finance Company Master Card / Unauthorized charges!
I saw the advertisement for a credit card to rebuild my credit in Ocotber 2007. After completing the application, I was not told of any account processing fee of $99.00; Program Participation Fee of $89.00; Annual Fee of $49.00; and Account maintenance fee of $10.00 before getting the card. I just received a bill in the mail from Continental Finance Company, LLC, which states that I owe $247.00 before I even got the card. I still have not received the card but yet I owe this. I even tried to call the telephone numbers on the credit bill, only to find out that I need to call other numbers. After I called the other numbers, again I cannot even talk to their Customer Service about the bill.
More Continental Finance Company Master Card Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - Fraud & cheating! 
- Continental Finance - phone calls 
- Continental Finance - SCAM!!! 
- Continental Finance Company LLC - Billing after account was closed out! 
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off 
- Continental Finance Company - fraudulent charges to credit card
- continentalfinance.net - credit card
- Continental Finance - Fees 
- Continental Fincance - Fraudulent Company
- First Bank of Delaware/ Continental Finance - Harassment