Consumers Energy / Lack of Service
I have been attempting to contact Consumers Energy since the 14th of July to have service connected to my home in Saint Helen. Service was disconnected and the meter was removed from the house because the hub connecting the mast to the meter box was broken (it had been broken for several years). The hub was changed on the 14th of July in about 5 minutes. I have made nearly a dozen contacts with customer service and the local engineer (could only leave messages, and he does not return calls). There has never been a problem with payment because the bill is direct payment from a checking account. It has been ten days, and I don't know where to turn.
More Consumers Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Consumers Energy - Put unpaid sons gas bill on mine 
- Consumers Energy - State of mi energy draft
- Consumers Energy - meter move out 
- Consumers Energy - Paying for Someone Elses Use 
- Consumers Energy - Budget Plan Scam 
- Consumers Energy - Unethical Behavior
- Consumers Energy - Over charge for service not used.
- Consumers Energy - driver
- Consumers Energy - lack of property restorations.
- Consumers Energy - kenwhirl appliance repair (gold plan customer), incomplete product appliance repair.