Consumer Portfolio Services / CPS in General

1 Glenwood, WA, United States Review updated:

People have been complaining about this company since its induction into the auto loan industry. These people are rude, hateful, overbearing...need I go on. I called to get a pay off on my auto loan and the woman was a cu**.
When I traded my vehicle in, CPS was the first to step up and take the new loan, they gave me a descent interest rate. Instead of giving them my actual work number, I gave them my company cell phone number (one that I always carry) because I knew the economy was getting bad, this is the reason why I traded down. I knew that if I got behind on a payment then they couldn't call the upper management where I work and harrass the ### out of them!! I recognize the number coming into both of my cell phones and I just don't answer now! They do call me 5, 6, 20394 times a day but I don't have a mail box full of messages from these as******!!! I called the car dealership that I deal with and told the Manager that if he ever attempted to put me with that sorry company again that I'd drive right through his showroom!!! I am trying to refinance with another bank or trade out, which ever happens first. I'd suggest we all get together and pick a day to call these people to let them know what we think of them. I don't mean call the customer service line because they don't care, I mean that we go further up the chain...to the CEO; flood his office with messages! then let them have back all the vehicles they financed. Let the financing world know that we won't take but so much of their crap!!! With the economy as bad as it is, now would be a great time to hit them where it WILL hurt!!! I don't know, just an idea!

J

Comments

• Kc
      6th of Mar, 2009

Also as will as flooding them with call, Also file an electronic complaint of the federal trade commission website each time they harrass you

• Ti
      9th of May, 2009

We need to get a class action lawsuit together for all the embarassment and pain they have caused. Just a suggestion