Complaints & Reviews

don't trust them

I tried to get a loan from eloan and was asked to send them money for a security deposit for the money to be sent
They told me once I send them six hundred dollars I would get the money the same day money gram so I sent them the money
After I sent the money he told me I had to pay two hundred more dollars for insurance fee and the paper work was ready to go
I sent the money and they told me I had to send them another ten percent of the five thousand dollar loan
I asked him to email me the contract and he hung up on me so when I called back no one would answer the phone the man name was Dave and another guy name mark don't trust eloan
The number he used was [protected]

got sent an email for info

So I applied for a loan through credit karma and I get an email from eloan saying that I was rejected and that they will charge me a modest fee if I don't call them. I never applied for a eloan and don't know how they got my name. I sent an email back and told them that I would call the credit agencies and get a copy of my credit report and that's when I got an email back saying I needed to call them they need more info.

loan scam eloan

My experience with eloan was similar. I told them I felt uncomfortable and needed loan documents in writing which were sent to me via email. They looked very simple without all of the legal details and small print you find in most finance documents. When he started speaking about about a deposit and then me repaying the loan via Walmart to raise my credit score I knew then it was pretty abnormal and told him I didn't feel comfortable moving forward that I would do some research and get back to them. I never provided my bank details. My gut feeling as badly as I wanted it to be legit was that it was a scam. Clearly it was.

online loan

[protected] or [protected] scam artist asking for money with hopes of getting at least 200.00 from you to receive the money you so desperately need. Easy Cash loan don't listen to Amy extension 008 she's a liar. These people are getting rich off of people who are in need. They called me and said I could get up to 10, 000. Then ask me to send $50 Ebay gift card and a $150 Ebay gift card without sending me one piece of paper work. So I told them no and they gave me a song and dance about paying my fees for using Western Union for my money.

loan

I made a personal loan of R8000 in February this year.. long story short i made 3 payments before our company closed down. 3 months later i started a new job, and i called the call center on day one, only for debit orders to go off like there is no tomorrow. every cent that goes into my account gets taken. Last Month half of my salary. This month twice in 10 minutes. I Also have mouths to feed and school fees to pay. Capitec really have no mercy...

personal loan

Applied for loan. Kept asking to resubmit documents. Confirmed receipt & copies good. Received request three times. Was then told a decision would be made. Instead application expired (7days) yet it was there doing. Both clerk & supervisor repeats the same lines over & over. Was refused a manage. Advise to reapply since they had all documents. Waited six days. Called & advised not done yet. Request manager. Supervisor came on & repeated same lines. Waited 10 minutes & no manager. Five minutes after hanging up received email declining loan...
My score is almost perfect, no late payments. Excellent review to provide
a loan. There reasons were completely bogus.

"Do not believe the reviews."
July 23 applied for loan. 25, 26, 27 keep re asking for documents.
August 6, reapplied for loan.
August 12 requested update & was told not done.
After hanging up was immediately denied.

Since Experian is the one who endorsed this company which is why I had applied. I have filed a formal complaint with Experian with this disaster.

expired application scam and untrustworthy reps

I applied for a loan on on 7/29/19. I provided my paycheck stubs and all of the requested information (including banking information). On 8/1/19, I received an email stating that a phone call was required. I returned the call at 9:53AM EST on the same day and provided the Eloan representative on the phone with an alternate number for my work place (which they say was the reason for the holdup). On 8/3/19, I received another email from Eloan saying there was an 'Action Required'. I called back at approximately 11:14AM EST and spoke to an Eloan rep on the phone who told me that this email was "probably automated and there was no action required'. She also informed me that there was no other information needed at the time. On 8/7/19, I received an email from Eloan saying that my loan application has expired because I did not provide the additional information that was requested. Supposedly they have tried to reach my employer for 7 days. We are a small office and it was confirmed that no one had called from Eloan. I refuse to believe that I am at fault in this matter. I have returned calls each time but the final time, I was lied to by the rep or she provided me with inaccurate information. Today, I was told that I would need to reapply for the loan again and restart the process. There is a hard pull on my credit and I feel like my info might be compromised due to this sketchy company recommended by Credit Karma. Stay FAR away from this company!!!

eloan

I am currently receiving texts from a Thomas Cook claiming to be a loan officer and to call him and I can get an unsecured loan for up to 7000 dollars. Plus I can get help with clearing my credit. When I didn't respond he said I would be charged 450 dollars and if it is not in my account then my would be overdraft. When I said I haven't accepted a loan. He yes you did and I said no I didn't. He said

loans

"Jack Rogers" was the one working with us. He said we were approved for a loan for $3000. First they were going to deposit $957.00 into our account, we then had to go to WalMart and buy 2 gift cards that equaled $800 for the insurance. He also said we could go to CVS, Walgreens, or Target. He was very adamant that we did this and as soon as we got the gift cards to call him from the parking lot, so they could deposit the rest of the money. This is a scam for sure!!! I kept questioning him as to why we needed a Walmart gift card to pay "insurance" and he could never give me a direct answer. There were a lot of misspelled words in the emails and texts too. I would think a legit company would be more professional. Don't fall for this! We almost did.

loan

i was told by a john wilson/john smith that i was approved for 7000 and 160 a month for 48 months. I made the mistake of giving them my online user name and banking information. they deposited 480.60 in my account and told me to send 480.60 back to them as a show of good faith. i called my bank a had them file a fraud charge and im in the process of changing my user name and password. He called this morning asking me if he could give me a 1500.00 loan. the number is [protected]

loan. application

I applied for a $5, 000 loan I was informed I would receive the loan but I would only receive $1, 000 first from the federal government in Bitcoins and then I was to send that thousand dollars back two alone okay this call was made at 4:30 p.m. on August 1st it was called from this number [protected]. Jason Williams. It is a possible scam.
Patricia Lewis .

$7200.00 loan

I recieved a phone call from this lady named robin and she told me that i had been approved for a $ 7200.00...

mark bell

Some guy named Mark Bell with a thick Indian accent told me I was approved for $7, 000 and only $222 to repay per month. Then he said he deposited $993.74 into my bank and I had to go to Mongram tomorrow and repay the amount. I called my bank and they saud it was a scam. I had to close my account. Don't repay any money through Moneygram! A real loan will have repayments each month or each payday.
Phone number he used:
+[protected]

scam

Beware. Didn't make since that I needed to provide them with my banking login and password to obtain a loan. I questioned them since I work in finance, and know that all they need is my routing and account number in order to make a deposit. Jasmine (Asian speaking woman) had the nerves to try and muscle me. But luckily my spider senses kicked in, and I knew something was wrong. She ended up hanging up on me. IF IT SOUNDS TO EASY, IT PROBABLY IS.

busted a scam on me

Yes like I said The Eloans mad3 a scam on me I hate to say it but yeah I already spend and to be honest like over 1300 in this stupidity of me yo try to get this loan just to get back on my feet to paid of my truck I was behind 2 late payments now it's been 4 payments I'm afraid to get my truck taking away I owe people now I don't know what to do I'm seriously f...cking mad with this Indians and to be honest people this is the number that they have called me from so be aware of this guys area code [protected] so possible there names are Ami, jordan morris, sam so be careful I have more number oh and be careful with other calls that there saying that u been granted with 9, 000 dollars from usa government that too thats a lie

an "approval"from these folks... is it you?

Eloan Finance

1:54 PM (3 hours ago)
to me

Check the Attachment

Hello,

Congratulations, Your loan application has been successfully approved. By Our Eloan Finance For $10000.00

[Approval Code : BJS1503]

In order to process your loan call us at [protected]

Peter Black
Chief Financial Officer
California Department of Business Oversight,
Direct Line:- [protected]

Store Hours :
Monday to Friday : 7am - 7pm
Saturday : 7am-1pm
____________________________________________________________________________________
®2018 Lending Club Company

This e-mail message from Peter Black is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain classified and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and desolate all copies of the original message.

NOTE: Credit APPROVAL CODE mentioned in this email and in attached agreement is highly classified; therefore you are advised not to share it with anyone apart from our Finance officer available only on [protected] .

Notice: The federal Equal Credit Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit claimants on the basis of color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age (provided the claimant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the claimant's income derives from any public assistance program; or because the claimant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal department that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is:

Federal Trade Commission
Equal Credit
Washington, DC 20580

loan offer

Just received a call from Anthony at [protected] claiming he was in Los Angeles with Eloans he had a very heavy Indian accent. He told me I was approved for a loan up to $10, 000 I would only have to pay it back for 60 months at $250 however he would need my login number to my bank account to make sure that it was a legitimate account They had scammers apply for loans, take the money and then close the accounts. While he was talking to me on the phone I pulled out my iPad and looked at all these scam reviews and I told Tony sure I want this loan and so I gave them a bogus login and password. I asking for loan documents which he emailed me very fraudulent looking documents. I told him I wanted an hour to think about this and that then I would give him my decision. This is a total scam! he also told me I would have they would send me $500 and that I have to cash it out and send it back to them!!! If you guys are this gullible you deserve to lose your money. They didn't get a dime of my money because I did my due diligence I suggest everyone else do too.

payment of loan never received

I applied for a loan in the amount of $2500.00 dollars, I spoke to a lady about the loan, her name was Marilyn Thompson, phone number was [protected], this was on April 2, 2019, she told me I would have to send 150 dollars for the application fee that would be returned back with the original loan amount of 2500 dollars. After about an hour another gentleman call me and said that the loan was approved, but I needed to send another $300.00 to insure that the loan would be paid back, which again would be paid back with the original loan, so far I gave them $450. 00 dollars to get a $2500.00 . His name was Jeff phone number [protected], about a hour later he called back and asked me send another $150.00 for some other fee for which I would again get back with the original loan. So as of this point I was out $600.00 dollars for a $2500.00 loan, about a hour later he said he would call me back and let me know when the loan be approved. a couple of days later another woman called me and said the loan was approved, but that my state would not release the funds because of the different state transfer fees, so I would have to come up with the transfer fees up front, so I would have to come up with $500.00 dollars ( that would be paid back with original loan )to pay for my state to release the funds, so I send her the fees, for the transfer fees, $500.00 dollars, about a hour later she said everything looked good to go and she would call me back when everything was good to go to transfer the funds to my account, the next day she ( Nicole phone number [protected] ) call and said everything was good to go, but I needed to pay half of the state taxes for the state of Illinois which was $400.00 half of $800.00 for the taxes, which would be paid back with original loan, so I sent the fees for the taxes, after a couple of days, after tapping all my money from my credit cards and savings accounts, When she called back she said that the time had lapsed and I would have to send another $450.00 dollars to get it reinstatement fee, so i sent the reinstatement fee, which would be paid back with the original loan. The next day she called and said everything was ready to go, so I waited for the funds to hit my account, which she said would a couple of hours, so i waited for 2 hours, then I called her back, and she said it could take until the following day. The next day I called and she told me there was another fee and I told her that I wanted to cancel my application and she said I would have to send her another $350.00 dollars to cancel my application, I am out about $ 2000.00 dollars for a $2500.00 loan, I don't know if this was a scam or just money laundering scam but I want everyone to know that this is not a real loan company. I would like to get my money back, I have all the cards that I sent to them over the phone, if you would like a copy of them I could send them too you.

Sincerely
Jeffrey Seidel

• Updated by jeff1958 · Apr 16, 2019

Did You receive my complaint

loan

Received a call from Eloan Rep. Claiming that i was approved for $4000.00 loan. Was told that my monthly payment would be $125 a month for 36 months. Then I was told to go to Walmart buy a card for $125 and give them the number off the card. And I would get the $125 and the $4000 loan money deposited into my bank account. I didn't feel like this was an appropriate way to get a loan. That is why I'm reporting this.

complaint

I did a loan online and eloans called me back I did what they said when they told me I had to send them 150dollars thru a gift card and in 10 mins I would receive my money moneygram it didnt end there when I called the other number they gave to get the tracking numbers they wanted 350 dollars and when I asked for my money back he git nasty and told me the only way I would get it back is if I paid the 350dollars