Conns / deception on no interest payments

1 Mesquite, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18005115750

I bought a tv at conns for no interest if you make minimum monthly payments. I was offered to skip a payment with no penalty so i took it. my last payment was due in november, but because i skipped a payment i still had a balance due. i thought the skipped payment could be paid in december. i paid what i thought was my last payment. i called conns to check to my balance and to my suprise my balance that should have been zero was over $900.00 . i called conns and was told rather rudely that i should have read my contract, my balance had to be paid by november 17 . this is decpetive and dishonest .

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

29th of Jun, 2009

I have experienced rudness at the hands of Conn's employees. Someone identified as a supervisor told me he would repossess my items if I did not make my payment on the due date.

• Wh
      14th of Oct, 2010

Well have you had them debt rong amount from your bank?
    Not only did they try to take two payments, tryed to get 11.00 over that.
    I write them checks to keep that from happen, but they then turn around and debt it and dont turn checxks in to bank.
    If they turn checks in that wouldnt happen !

• Ti
      1st of Sep, 2010

Every customer that gets a loan from Conns on a Conns account receives a payment booklet and if they have a no interest loan you will find printed on every payment page in that book a statement that say "your cash option expires on then month date and year". They also send that customer a letter the month prior to thier cash option experation date reminding them it is about to end. Of course when the date is missed and all the interested is added back in as agreed to on the contract that was signed and suposedly read by the customer, it s Conns fault and the were mislead or CONNED. Be responable for your own afairs! Dont sign ANYTHING until you actually READ IT!