Conn's / delivery rebate
When we purchased a refrigerator on 11/22/08 we were told that we qualified for a delivery rebate.
We sent the paper work in on november 24, 2008. As to this date may 14, 2009, we have not recieved the rebate. We have been told it has been processed but it seems that someone can't seem to put the thing in the mail or something. The whole situation is beginning to smell fishy.
Why should it take so long to issue a rebate coming from conn's when most other companies can get it to you in 30 days from the date you submitted it.
We would appreciate an explanation on this or better so, see our check in the mail soon — not another 30 days or have to make another phone call just to get the run-around.
9329 mars ave.
Corpus christi, texas 78409
More Conn's Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conns.com - washer-dryer
- Conn's Home Plus - credit department/ accounts payable
- Conn's Home Plus - repeated phone calls for payment when my account is paid in full and closed 6 months ago.
- Conn's - my account
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove