Conn's Appliances / conn's customer service

1 Austin, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512-335-1001

After spending A LOT of money at Conn's this past weekend for all new appliances i have had the worst experience ever regarding delivery and installation. For starters the sales associate misinformed me on the charge for delivery and installation. Upon arrival of the delivey i was informed there was no installation with my order. I called the store manager, Ken, and after being kind of rude he decided he would make things right and waive the installation fee due to the fact that his sales associate had made a mistake. Bad news...he couldn't do the install until the following day. I agreed to wait til the following day. No phone call or install guy on the folowing day!!! i called the store Ken was not available but the manager on duty informed me Ken did not do the paperwork for my install. THANK'S KEN!!! The manager on duty gladly took care of things but...bad news...again...no install til the following day.

I called corporate they said i had to wait til the following day because these situations are between the managers and their wharehouse guys.

Thanks for nothing Conn's! Neddless to say i will not be shopping there again! Truly the crappiest customer service i have ever received

Comments

• Cr
      6th of Nov, 2008

Conns, what a joke. I purchased a tv from them on may 29th 2008, buy july it was not working correctly. After following thier rules the tv went to the shop for repair. The shop had the tv for 3 weeks and were unable to fix it, nor find the problem. Conns store manager refuses to do anything untill the repair shop can tell him what part went out on the tv. My wife and I quit makeing our payment and after hunderds of phone calls, hunderds of promises, and 45 days later I think we might be getting somewhere, but still as of now we still have a broke tv that is less than a year old. Dont shop conns unless you want to buy a headack full of lies, because thats all you will get.

• Ed
      13th of Nov, 2008

I had purchased a 60' Plasma TV, in July 2007, I only had the TV for 3 days and started having problems with it. I went through the same process of having the service dept. come look at it then had some service company pick it that worked with Conn's, they kepted telling me one part after another it needed, but never fixed it. I was making payments, but no TV. Conn's does not honor there advertisement by customer satisfaction, if you pay for extended service and also, they were going to switch out the TV, but not for the same size but for the cost of it.

Don't buy from them...they are a pain in the butt, you get the run around

• Da
      17th of Dec, 2008

I purchased a refrigerator from Conn's Nov. 8, 2008. Today is Dec. 17, 2008 and I have a refrigerator that hasn't been working since purchased. I've called on a regular basis and no one would tell me anything. I've gone to the store often and the manager told me there was nothing he can do after 24 hours. I also purchased a warranty which isn't worth anything because it's still broken. The first technician who came out told me that he needed to reschedule because he was tired. I immediately called Conn's and reported this. I was told that the tech turned in paperwork showing that I wasn't home; therefore, I had to reschedule. After a week, the second technician came out and he still hasn't turned in the paperwork according to the customer service. ALL the customer service team were very rude to me expect for one guy who's name is Harry. PLEASE don't buy from Conn's. Conn's stands behind its name!!!

• Da
      17th of Dec, 2008

Also, I was told that if I don't make the payment for the broken refrigerator, they surely won't do anything. I told them that I would like to pay them but I would like to be paying for something that work.

• Re
      1st of Mar, 2009

I don, t even like to here the name Conn, s I have been buying from the for ten years they want the payment but that is all they want we have a dishwasher that we had installed 1 year and 8 months ago with a 2 year warrenty witch is almost ended and it has never worked right since we got it they have came out 4 times and still have not fixed it last time they took it with them and still have it after a week when they took it out they left live wires and the hoses to water lines and drains on hooked.we called to tell them they said they could not come back out because we were 6 days late on our payment we would have to deal with live wires and water on our floor until we paid our bill.the repair men also told us the wires were not taped up and were shorting out and could have started a fire.

• Ur
      8th of Apr, 2009

Today is April 8th, 2009

We have a new big screen tv that has been broken since March 14th.
    I can't get any service people to fix it. Parts dept has to research
    the part which has never been delivered from San Antonio.

I am at my wits end already. I cal daily. Talk to supervisors,
    customer service - maybe i should quit paying for it. Maybe
    they will help me then ! You think????

13th of Apr, 2009

Same things happened on my T.V as well. I just made a complaint to FTC Bureau about my case. I did nothing wrong but CONNS put me in repossession. Really not fair to coustomer.

conns is a con

conns is a con
    bought laptop for a gift for my son, which was 3 days after i bought laptop
    it did not boot up into windows, i tried but couldnt get, thought i would take it back to connns to just exchange it sense they have 10 day return exchange policym they said sinse it was broke i only had 24 hours to bring it back, it was a gift, so i didnt check it out before wrapping it, conns sucksss
    there were 10 salesmen standing around kissing each other, and customers in store, do not shop conns unless you want to be conned
    is conns going to be the next circut city????????????????????????????

26th of Apr, 2009

edmond oklahoam conns is bad

my 10 year old was heartbroken about his lap