Con Edison — unprotected utility pole
A coned wooden utility pole in pelham manor, ny has been struck twice by cars in the last year. Each time, power has been lost to several homes in the neighborhood. This pole should have some type of barrier protection installed to prevent future power disruptions. There should also be large safety reflectors attached to the pole to make it more visible at night. The pole is at the intersection of colonial avenue and wynnewood road in pelham manor.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service