Con Edison / con edison low income reduced rate program:
Ms. Inna Kharats
1440 East 14 St. #9C
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Ms. Kharats is a low income SSI recipient resident. At the present time Ms. Kharats is enrolled in the low income reduce rate program and receives the discount benefit, but for some reason every 3 month she is loosing her reduced Basic service charge benefit.
For example starting December 31, 2015 she lost her benefit 6 times. Ms. Kharats reapplies every time and every time she got back her benefit.
Recertification is usually done annually. In Ms. Kharats case she has to reapply every 3 month. As per Ms. Kharats she contacted Con Edison many times and she was told that the reduction program is based on the information Con Edison receives from SS administrative office. Clients financial situation has not changed and will not change in the future.
Please investigate the reason Ms. Kharats is being desenrolled from the reduction program every 3 month.
Thank you, we appreciate you assistance.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service