[Resolved] Completesave.co.ukI just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account

The amount was only deducted today, however the original date of the transfer was on the 3 Dec 2015 (thursday). I was completely taken by surprise since I haven't contacted or even heard of such company before. After researching a bit I found their website that sales the idea of a membership for costumers who shop online regularly. My question is how that get my bank account number and how were they able to extract money from there. Shortly I found this website with numerous complains. I hope that not only I get my money back, as this and similar websites are shut down, since their practice is completely illegal.

Completesave.co.uk

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Dec 08, 2015

Hello Reviewer67855:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, [protected], or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    The Complete Savings team

Re
Dec 07, 2015

Comments

• Va
      Apr 10, 2019

How can I cancel my account as I don’t believe it’s value for money, also I’m not sure I completely signed up for this as I only clicked on the site when I ordered some music tickets.