Complete Savings / scam - taking my money!
Hello, I just checked my bank account transactions and I can see that a company I believe called Complete Save has been taking £15 a month on the 11th or 12th of every month from me since at least 1st of January 2015 (I have not yet gone further back in my accounts but intend to. I have researched it and I believe they got my information (like many others) from a thetrainline website. I am a student and it seems students who buy student tickets often get caught out by this. I would very much like to be reimbursed at least from 1st of January and at the VERY least need to terminate the transaction.
It looks like this on my statements
Please help I would really appreciate it!
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized payment
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized debits from my bank account! won't respond to my emails!
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorised charges to my credit card by complete savings programme
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised payment
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - complete save via train ticket purchase