Complete Savings / scam - taking my money!

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hello, I just checked my bank account transactions and I can see that a company I believe called Complete Save has been taking £15 a month on the 11th or 12th of every month from me since at least 1st of January 2015 (I have not yet gone further back in my accounts but intend to. I have researched it and I believe they got my information (like many others) from a thetrainline website. I am a student and it seems students who buy student tickets often get caught out by this. I would very much like to be reimbursed at least from 1st of January and at the VERY least need to terminate the transaction.
It looks like this on my statements
INT'L [protected]
COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK
[protected]

Please help I would really appreciate it!

Ch
Aug 11, 2015

Comments

• Co
      13th of Aug, 2015

Hello Charlie-Mary Bate:

We will be happy to help you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: customerservice@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you get in touch with us directly very soon so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,