[Resolved] Complete Savingsdeducting money without my authorisation (concern)

Complete Saving has deducted 10.00 every month from my bank account without my concern, which I did not noticed until I saw suspected entry on my bank account last month. They so far have stolen my money around 180.00. I have contacted them and to my bank. Complete Saving has closed my memberships and bank has promised to stop any further payment to them but can not help to recover my lost money. Complete Saving do not reply and is ignoring my polite requests to refund me full amount back dated. They are ling that I have gave them authority to do so when I bought a National Express ticket on line but I am 100% sure that I have never did. I am a retired now and have no regular income at all apart from my pension .Lt was a great shock to loose money. I would be very much obliged if anyone can kindly help me to get my money back from Complete Saving

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Mar 15, 2016

Hello Glenbuck Arts:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,