Compass Bank / poor service!

We worked about couple hours every day just to get the mailing address to mail a payment for our home equity line of credit. Can't find proper details incur online account. Cant find a statement for our home line of credit or an address where we can mail check for the payment. Calling customer services for more than 45 online holding for a person to answer, but no luck. this is the case for a long time. The work customer service I had ever had in the US.

I think this is causing so much inconvenience as we work all day and try to take care of our personal stuff after work; and Compass bank is making it impossible for us. Can't get a person to give us the address to mail a check.

Comments

• Ro
      30th of Jan, 2008

Compass bank HAS VERY POOR SERVICE and needs to go out of business,... I will NEVER EVER,... Deal with this BANK of Bandits again. And the next car we have to get a loan threw Compass bank we are parking the Car and walking out.

A person who just paid off a LOAN should not have to go threw what we went threw,..they sucked the joy of paying a 4 year loan right out the window by losing the TITLE of the car and before then,.. Lost Money that was trasfered to one bank to Theirs (Which I am still wondering how that could of happend. I AM SPREADING the word that COMPASS BANK is a POOR SERVICE,..bank and is not a PEOPLE Bank as they claim. Another problem is that they don't seem to have Managers of this Bank of Bandits who are ready to handle PEOPLE'S Complants or Frustrations.

THIS BANK IS THE WORST BANK I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS AND THOSE WHO WORK IN IT,..are so untrained and really need to find other jobs. A monkey can answer phones!! WE want someone who can help us Pay off loans and speedy service and Knows what is going on.

Robert T Murphy

20th of Aug, 2008

Totally Agree!!!

This bank is operating like it's 1995 - they will not recognize a cash deposit on the day that its made but will post cleared checks on a previous days basis. They are in buisness to charge fees thats it !!...Mark my word this bank will not be around much longer. Customer service reps are untrained and very unproffesional. I am a big believer in Wells Fargo - I'm going back...