The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Compass Bank — fraud and scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Compass bank is a ripoff because people keep getting a hold of my account number. The first account was broken into and made charges on my account that I did not authorize. Well, I filed dispute forms and they took care of it and refunded me the NSF fees. Then I closed that account so nothing else would happen to me and then opened a new account.
Everything was going smoothly for a little while, so I decided to start having my payroll check direct deposited. I had made a payment to my phone company, and at the time I had funds to do so. Then some credit card company that I never heard of had withdrew $12 from my account which caused my payment to the phone company to come back and cause my account to overdraft.
Now I have 3 NSF fees on my account for no reason at all. I think that Compass bank shares account information with people.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Bbva compass bank - frozen account
- Bbva compass bank - non-sufficient funds charges
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive nsf fee
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business!
- Compass Bank - check number 44120
- Bbva compass bank - nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive overdraft fees, unable to catch up.
- Bbva compass bank - nsf charges
- Compass VISA - unauthorized billing