Comcast Triple Play / bad business practices
I called to order the triple play package it was to include cable with 2 premium channels, internet, and the new phone service I was told it would run about 139.95 a month I was fine with that.. and then they said it would take about 1 week to come install everything and I was alright with that I waited they showed when the tech. showed he installe everything and was very nice I said alright so all 3 are working then don't you do a test call or anything.. he looked at me truely baffled and said what do you mean all 3?
I explained what I ordered... and he laughed he truly laughed.. I was told that the phone service is not yet available in this area because they are waiting on the Gov. approval that was supposed to come through Oct. 1 but has not as of Nov 1 when they came to install everything.
I said wow why did they tell me I could have it and sign me up why did they even mention it to me if it was not available he said they are selling it but it can not be installed in this area till the okay comes from the Gov. I said oh well how much is my bill gonna run then?
My answer Ohhh I don't know they should adjust it accordingly it does say on my slip you are being billed for all 3 services... WTF???
How can you sell me something tell me it's coming then not give it then tell me I am still being charged for it?
I like comcast for the most part I just want to make it clear that there people signing everyone up for service need to take a closer look at what is and is not available to the calling customer and don't have someone sitting around waiting on a service that can not nor will not be provided.
I could have had a phone hooked up by now and working if I had not have been waiting for this triple play.
Now I am not saying they are charging me for this service because I am now waiting on my bill to see what it looks like and what is happening there... I am simply saying this was bad biz.
More Comcast Triple Play Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching