Comcast / fraudulent advertising/deception
I received a mailer from Comcast which stated: Starter XF Triple Play, plus triple play, hbo, starz, showtime, bravo, plus hd dvr for a year, plus internet and phone for $99. (1) they don't tell you about additional equiptment fees, taxes, that you will not receive an itemized phone bill, and that they charge in advance for services you haven't received yet. (2) Their billing is so complicated you can't figure it out even if your IQ is the size of Einstein's. So far, I have received two bills: $182.49 and $135.62. I had to give up Quest phone and internet service for this bundle. I have called them three times to ask them where is my $99.00 bill and what I got as a response was that I ordered preferred services. What they do is add these, charge you for it, and then tell you that you ordered them. The stress, time, and abuse of this company is not worth any services they offer. Call your local TV regulatory official and complain, then make a formal complaint to the FCC, and after that, contact your local representative to get them out of your state. They are abusive, manipulative, and deceptive. What isn't any business transaction straightforward any more? Why so much deception, fine print, evasion, manipulation???
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician