Comcast — 200 gift card
I signed up for Comcast Triple play in May of 2010. I did not receive my 200 gift card from Comcast. I contacted Comcast numerous times and was told on 4 seperate occassions the following.
1. I need to be on the program for at least 3 months before they could send me a gift card.
2. Three months later I called and they say I should be recieving it 2--5 days within the mail
3. They said I would receive the gift card 1 to 2 weeks .
4. Time I called they said I was not eligible for the gift card, because I had a previous promotion with Comcast.
I called on Saturday and wanted to speak with the manager ...who never returned my phone call.
Comcast made me believe if I got their triple play plan I would receive a $200 gift card for trying their service.
I was never informed of any problems with my account.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice! 
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising