Comcast - Montgomery County, MD / total lack of customer service
We are incredibly frustrated with Comcast's total lack of customer service and their inability to finish jobs they started! Here is a copy of our recent email to our county councilman:
Hopefully you can help us get Comcast out here to finish what they started nearly one month ago!
Over three weeks ago, a Comcast truck was seen in front of our house in Gaithersburg, laying a cable line in our front yard. When we returned later, the line had been left unburied, running through our front yard, and hooking up to an OPEN green (electrical?) box. The line is STILL there, despite numerous phone calls to Comcast, and the box is still wide open.
When we first called, Comcast promised us an 'appointment' last Monday, June 4th. Why we needed to schedule them to come out here to bury the line they laid is quite beyond us. They never showed up. When we called again, they said they had no record of the Monday appointment.
We're at the point of wanting to just slice this line running through our yard, but we're not certain it won't interrupt our own service (which had been ok, at least by typical Comcast standards ). Eventually our lawn service will likely wind up accidentally cutting the line anyway. Can you help us, please??
More Comcast - Montgomery County, MD Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - billing/breach of contract
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).