Comcast / disconnect with out authorization

1 High Bridge, NJ, United States
Phone: 908-303-3214

My boyfriend and I went away for a week vacation and before we left had called Comcast up to let them know that we no longer needed their service because we were change companies when we returned. The only services from Comcast that we were no longer needing were their internet and telephone. We returned to come and find that they disconnected ALL of our services so when we return we had no television. We called to ask them to reconnect it and they said the soonest they could come out was 4 days away. So my question to Comcast is how did they find the time to come and disconnect the service when not authorizing, but are unavaiable now to connect it. They then tell us that we did authorize the disconnect on Wednesday, but why would we have made an appointment when we were on vacation? Then they continued to offer new services to us at the time of our conversation. Why would I want more services with Comcast when they disconnect the service and cannot reconnect it??? It seems that all Comcast wants to do is turn their customers away and not provide service.

Am