Comcast / ### customer service
We disconnect digital cable service on 8/20, and received our bill for the usual amount in full due on 9/13. When I called on 8/29, customer service said it didn't go thru. When I asked, the person on the other side of the phone became curt. I was then transferred to service and the guy said billing should be adjusted by next week.
Since it was Memorial Day holiday the following monday, I called 9/2 and when I asked, the person in customer service said, 'it didn't go thru - it was requested on 8/29'. I asked if the request for cancellation didn't go thru or if billing wasn't adjusted? She sounded very irritated and said in a huffy voice, 'billing hasn't gone thru'.
I then had to ask when would it be completed. She grunted and said, 'if you would, call back tomorrow.'
Really crappy customer service; bad attitude when all I wanted was to find out how much I owed for September.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"