Comcast / ### customer service

Denver, CO, United States Review updated:

We disconnect digital cable service on 8/20, and received our bill for the usual amount in full due on 9/13. When I called on 8/29, customer service said it didn't go thru. When I asked, the person on the other side of the phone became curt. I was then transferred to service and the guy said billing should be adjusted by next week.

Since it was Memorial Day holiday the following monday, I called 9/2 and when I asked, the person in customer service said, 'it didn't go thru - it was requested on 8/29'. I asked if the request for cancellation didn't go thru or if billing wasn't adjusted? She sounded very irritated and said in a huffy voice, 'billing hasn't gone thru'.

I then had to ask when would it be completed. She grunted and said, 'if you would, call back tomorrow.'

Really crappy customer service; bad attitude when all I wanted was to find out how much I owed for September.
Va

Comments

Un
  16th of Jan, 2009
Comcast has the worst customer service for sure.
the guy who sets up the cable box or whatever that is we need to be renting the whole time was rude and arrogant as hell.
we were supposed to get a discount deal for some kind of campaign they had at the time and when we received our bill we were over charged.
we were able to see adult channels which we didn't even ask for and wasn't supposed to be in our package and had to call them and change package twice because they keep making mistakes.
they have so many different packages which are very confusing to customers..
we called the customer service to have them send us a list of channels we can receive with what package. the guy we talked to sent us the list via email, we tried opening it with 2 different PC it didn't work.
we emailed back the guy explaining the situation and he never got back to us.
we still don't know which channels we are supposed to be receiving and how much they are for how long (since they have this free movie channels for so many months or first 6 months so and so channels free crap deal )
i will give this company a 5 million thumbs down.

Comcast / Xfinity Logo Comcast / Xfinity