Comcast Cable - Georgia / poor customer service

1 CONYERS, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 404-266-2278

My complaint is about the service I received from an employee with Comcast customer service. The employee name is Robert 2hf fax number [protected]. I recently sign up with comcast and I talked to Robert 2HF. I ask for basic and extended basic line up . He inform me that I could get plus free hd services for one tv and the other tv will be regular service.. ok.. This guy sign me up for the hihest services that he had. I explained too him that I was a senior citizen and is on a fix income. He told me that he could set me up with a low month payment plan. Well My bill when I got it was 275.00$. Well I called back to Comcast I had all the extra ### removed from my bill. This guy is not to be trusted. He is one of those type
of persons that you must follow up on to make sure you get what you ask for. He charged me for 2 boxes- hd plus another box that was regular. and digital preferred tmc services that I didnot ask for at the tune of 80.25$. Watch out for him he is bad news. He thinks people iare crazy. thank god that I checked my bill.. Look out for this ### he is out to get every dime u have. Thank god I got the bill taken care of to what I wanted in the first place. Buyers beware!

Comments

18th of Jun, 2008

I can not verify she did not receive bad service from the rep, but would like to express my happiness with the service I recently received. The rep I spoke with (Patria) was sypathetic to my signal problems and offered me a credit for the days the system was not working properly. She acted in a most profesional way and with the many service type calls I have been involved with, Comcast by far was the most professional. In reading the above, there may have been a comunication barrier between the rep and client and it sounds like the issue was rectified.
    Thank you Comcast for the great service
    Jackie