Comcast Cable - Georgia / poor customer service
My complaint is about the service I received from an employee with Comcast customer service. The employee name is Robert 2hf fax number [protected]. I recently sign up with comcast and I talked to Robert 2HF. I ask for basic and extended basic line up . He inform me that I could get plus free hd services for one tv and the other tv will be regular service.. ok.. This guy sign me up for the hihest services that he had. I explained too him that I was a senior citizen and is on a fix income. He told me that he could set me up with a low month payment plan. Well My bill when I got it was 275.00$. Well I called back to Comcast I had all the extra ### removed from my bill. This guy is not to be trusted. He is one of those type
of persons that you must follow up on to make sure you get what you ask for. He charged me for 2 boxes- hd plus another box that was regular. and digital preferred tmc services that I didnot ask for at the tune of 80.25$. Watch out for him he is bad news. He thinks people iare crazy. thank god that I checked my bill.. Look out for this ### he is out to get every dime u have. Thank god I got the bill taken care of to what I wanted in the first place. Buyers beware!
More Comcast Cable - Georgia Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver