Comcast / awful company
Comcast came out to hook up new service and did the installation wrong. I had a different technician come out to correct the installation, who decided that the original work was a failed installation and wrote on the work order that there was no charge. Then i got a bill for the second installer. I called comcast with my copy of the second work order in hand, on which the technician had written "failed install, no charge". Comcast told me that they had no way to access their own originals and that the only way they could correct my bill was for me to fax my copy of the original to them; it would not work if i copied my copy of the original and mailed it to them with the bill. Furthermore, their local office is only open during hours at which i am at work already. I refused to use my time to fax something to them that they should already have. The result of this will be that have no cable service unless i go thru satellite. At this point that is just fine with me. This is disgusting incompetence on par with recent work (or lack of it) done by our congress.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver