Comcast / file complaint with ftc shut comcast down
I too have been ripped off by comcast. Their service was so bad that when it came time to buy a house, we told our realtor it was required we were out of comcast service area. We refuse to deal with them at all. Our final bill paid and equipment was returned 10-22-10. On dec 2nd their collections department called and said we were 60 days late and our credit was scarred for a 60.00 bill we do not owe. The only way to stop these thieves is file fraud complaint with the ftc. Https://www.Ftccomplaintassistant.Gov/
If everyone who filed a complaint here, filed one with the ftc, comcast would be shut down once they were investigated. There are thousands of complaints against this company ripping people off. Until the ftc gets complaints, they will not be stopped.
File your fraud complaint with the ftc today!! Save others from the rip off company we have all had to deal with already.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician