Comcast / poor service/overcharging billing/no support

3529 sable glenn lane
Phone: 678 489 5225
Since august of 2008, I have been having problems with our internet and cable service. Comcast has sent out over nine (9) tech. To fix these problems and still charged my account. These problems consisted over the next 5to 6 months while comcast continued to bill me for services they knew I wasn't receiving. On dec 27 of 2008, they sent a tech out who replaced the three modems they had previously installed and to make the system work, he had to install a non secure internet site. Comcast continued to charge my account. I have called in the comcast phone system over 15 times trying first to correct the service and now to correct the billing. I think this is an example of an american company losing there basic customer service skills and ask that comcast stop with there blatant actions of taking advantage of there loyal customers in the name of higher profits. This is one of the main reason made in america is losing it's effect as a brand. Finally my bill was suppose to be no more than 116.00 dollars aa month. I have paid comcast since dec.27 thru feb over 500.00 and the still claim I owe more than 600.00 dollars. Comcast I think it's time that you stand behind the standards that made you one of the leading cable companies and not act like the wall street ceo's who are taking this country down. Signed tired of being abused!!!

N  11th of May, 2010 by
Comcast is horrible. I recently found out that they have overcharged me for over 2 years. They will only reimburse me for 6m. I have escalated the issue to a supervisor and have had to call 3x with no results. Each time we are promised that a supervisor will call me back but they don't.

HORRIBLE - don't get comcast as a service. Once you get them for internet, it takes a lot of time to start a new email and ensure that everyone has your new account - can be difficult if you have a business. I will be taking those steps and dropping comcast.

Comcast - you are a horrible company!
A  10th of Dec, 2014 by
yes they are a terrible company and the cost is way to much i cancelled comcast around june 6 2014 owe about 73.00 i pay them 10.00 a month topay it off i notice money missing i my account i get a copy of my bank statement for the 2 mo. comcast on 8-2-14 took out 102.22 dollars on my debit card i did not owe i dispute the charge with my bank they take about 111.5 weeks i get a letter that says they find no error on the charge other complaint would have to be to comcast the it starts 13 phone calls to SO-CALLED billing 2 faxs bank letter bank bill shows debit of 102.22 comcast says they dont show that charge on my ex- account i tell them i sent my bank statement it was took out i cancelled that debit card because they could do it again twice i was told a manager will call me back a solve this no call back i called again this morning 12-10-14

Comcast / Xfinity Logo Comcast / Xfinity