Coles Tuggeranong / service/staff member

Apr 27, 2015
I have been a customer of the Coles Tuggeranong store for a very long time and have had experience with poor service, but not so bad like this one. I went to this store after work on day to buy some meat. There was one person being served and I was the next one. I didn't see another person there. But the woman (Toranga, I think her name is) after serving the person she was with, then went to another person. I asked her why and she said that person was there before me. May be he was there and went away and returned, I'm not sure. But the issue isn't that, but the way she spoke to me. She was pointing her finger at me and yelling at me and I told her to put her finger down and she told me "Put your finger down". I think this is over the top. Another lovely lady served me and I left and returned a few minutes later to tell the woman that I was lodging a complaint to head office for action. I also told her the issue wasn't about serving another person before me but the way rude and inappropriate way she spoke to a customer. I also told her that she needed to look at how she communicates to customers. I see Coles advertising ' 'We employ over 30, 000 staff in the ACT and NSW'. But what is the point if you employ people of this nature. May be also pay some attention on the people skill of the people you employ. I would like to see you take some action on this matter and ensure that this woman doesn't serve customers ever again. Please also provide some intense training on customer service. I'm now reluctant to visit this store. On the other hand there are some lovely people at this same store, like Anna who's exceptional. I would like to be kept updated on this matter. You contact me via my flybuys details, number is [protected]

N  27th of Apr, 2015 by
It is that simple. If that person was before you they get served before you. If you are going to act like a child and try to cut in line then they will talk to you as if you are a child. What gives you a right to put your finger in her face when she cannot do the same. Grow up. What gives you a right to act rudely and inappropriately? You need to learn how to communicate with people working there. If you were in US they would have called security had you kicked out of the store. If you had acted your age rather than like a three year old you would have gotten better service. Hopefully one of your parents see this review where you admitted acting like a immature child and train you to behave better so this does not happen again.
N  27th of Apr, 2015 by
Also were were your parents when we were throwing a temper tantrum. In USA we have child labor laws, so a three year old like yourself would not be able to work. Judging from your behavior I think you are three years old.

Coles Supermarkets Logo Coles Supermarkets