Coast Dental

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 by

Absolute worst experience

Flemming island, United States
Coastdental.com
This dentist has given me way too many problems, I don't even know where to begin. I chipped my front tooth and I went in for my first appointment. Not a friendly face in the building. And the dentist and dental assistant were rude and very rough. They did a very bad job at making and cementing my crown. (They wouldn't numb me after I asked them to, and I was in lots of pain). The crown came off and I scheduled an appointment to have it put back on. I drove all the way there (35 minutes from my house) and as soon as I got there, they called and cancelled on me. I scheduled again and they cancelled on me three different times. They told me to wait. They didn't put my crown back on UNTIL I told them I HAD to come in because they let my tooth get infected, because they wouldn't do their job correctly. Because it took so long to finally get an appointment, the infection killed the root and nerve in my tooth and they're saying they have to do a root canal. They were doing tests on me and told me they were going to numb me. They didn't. And as they were doing tests, they seemed alarmed. I was also alarmed when I looked and saw blood oozing all over his gloves as he quickly tried to get rid of whatever it was he had just done. I had an awful and very frightening experience. I'm never going back. And I suggest the same to you. I also told my insurance company who sent me here. They were very shocked and upset at the experience I've had and they're currently in the process of reporting this dentist.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Dental Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree