CNAC/JD Buyrider / Shady car dealer

Car Now Acceptance Company
Bought a car from JD Buyrider. The car broke down about every 3 or 4 months and I could not afford repairs so they had me bring it to a specific mechanic and then added repair costs to my loan. After paying off the amount of the loan I checked on the balance and still owed more than the original loan was for. I could not keep it up so allowed them to repo the car. Now 10 years later they want to garnish my wages for twice the amount of what the loan was originally.

A  18th of May, 2009 by
I purchased a vehicle from JD Buy Rider which was financed through CNAC. I had been current on my payments since I purchased the vehicle in September 08. I had always made my payments on time. Until I had a minor set back. CNAC picked my vehicle up after 17 days past due. I immediately went and picked my vehicle up and paid the 539.42 for them re poring my vehicle. After to making the payments and contacting my family members from the West Coast and from South Florida the issue was resolved and I got my vehicle back. Eight days later my vehicle was once again repossessed by JD Buy Rider giving some excuse that my payment was eight days past due and that is why they repossessed my vehicle again. I feel that CNAC is a big RIP OFF and that they are taking advantage of the little people. I can understand if I had never made a car payment on time but to keep re poring my car for the own personal sanctification. JD Buy Rider Statement is "Good Cars For People Who Need Credit" Well I needed good credit and wanted to reestablish my credit now they have just destroyed my credit. JD Buy Rider is a company I will never purchase another vehicle from them they are very shady and do not communicated well. I never received anything in the mail that I had missed a payment or that the payment was not posted to my account they came like the theifs they are and took my vehicle for what? I was a loyal customer until these events happened. If you are purchasing a vehicle from JD Buy Rider...BUYER B WARE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE HEED TOO. THEY ARE SHADY...

J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising Logo J.D. Byrider / Byrider Franchising