Club Pogo / can't play checkers

I can't open checkers it keeps saying
game occupied. for two days.

Can't even open private room to play say leave??

cody8112

Bev meffert

Comments

Mi
  20th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

My Name is Marcella Denney, Pogo Club is a disgrace rip off the way they treat peoples their very unfair comypany they lie and their fake, in my heart their absolutey ridiculous, and I tell you why, in December
9, 2006 I was playing Dice City Roller and all at once the light start flashing I couldn't believ I won the Jackpot for $3, 834.76 and it X 2 that come out to $7, 669.62, and they email me a Congratulations Letter and that I will receive it on monday February 12, 2007 nothing was receive so I try to contact them, I got really curious the keep ignore me, in May 15, 2007 they sent me a Discussion Thread response (ALEXL)! This Information was giging to me by the Pogo Club
Message From EA online Support
Dear Ancorglass46, your Electronic Arts Pogo Account has been flagged for Violating the terms of Service for Electronic Arts online. Violation: prohibited solicitation or Advertising while on the EA online Service post messages for any purpose other than personal! communications, including without limitation advertising, promotional materials, chain pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our service. Message love your freinds days. Send this all your freinds and me if I am 1. if you get 7 you are a true friends...________ if you get a dozen your________. s $$______ ____s $__________s$$$?_____
you read the terms of service for Electronic Arts online by going to the following web. Address. $+$#://www.ea.com/golbal/legal/+os.jsb the Electronic Arts support team is Available at #&@*://support.ea.com should you have any general questions or about the rule or its enforcement in the game, as we feel it is important to under rule completely before returning to the word.
Sincerely,
Customer Support Arts, Inc.
it was a goddamn real diculus they kept on going a against me, I evening told them to take out the tax for the 1040, in September 28, 2007 their sent me a email that I was post to be cheating, They kept on lie in and try to keep cover them up, I paid them $39.99 a year to play, I have all my proof that I won the Jackpot and all the email my friends sent me to congratulations.
In April 10, 2009 they sent me a email saying that my W-9 Forms was expired I told them that my Lawyer said nothing expired because I never receive it and they wouldn't never respond only give argument, they don't pay out, this is really stupid but it is real serious, because it unfair the way they treat the peoples try to (BRAINWASH THEM!)Their dishonestly and unfairly to win profit and take a advantage deprive of somthing by trickery, a person who cheat; deception, my point is regardless this will show everyones all their lies and fake, I got to a limit that I had to website to searches for all the private number for help, their doing for all the wrong reason, not to give us our money, they just don't want to coopereate I guess the I just have to but it in the Law Of the Judge decide who won the contest, their a lots of faud and dishonest trick, a person carrying this out, Well is their some one there who very honest to help us out there.
Miss Marcella Denney