Cleartrip / refund status

1 dubai, United Arab Emirates

I booked MNL-DXB from Philippine Airlines (TRIP ID [protected]) (PNR XIBALI) back in August 2017. Later in October 3, 2017 I received an email from cleartrip that the flight timing has been changed. I contacted them and told that I don't agree with the new timing. They told me that I have the option to refund it which I did and was informed that I can get the full amount less the service charge. I agreed to that, and so the cancellation has been requested on October 22, 2017. The representative told me that it will take 45 working days to be processed. Counting the days, now it's January 5 and didn't receive any email or no updates about the status. This is very unacceptable because I have been waiting enough to have my money back and I don't understand why they are keeping it for so long when it fact I am eligible for this refund. And in the first place, it's not my mistake, if they haven't changed my flight time then this trouble should have not happened. Please help me to do something about this because this is totally frustrating.

Ch