Cleartrip / fraudulent services. refund required
I booked a flight via cleartrip which is a return flight which goes through Toronto and requires a transit visa.
This ticket is deliberately mare non-refundable and cheap so that customers fall in the trap of purchasing a cheap ticket and miss the flight.
The Canadian VAC in New york is horrible and a huge number of people do not get a transit visa ...all thanks to the horrible and worst management of Canadian VAC.
The airline Air Canada then wouldn't allow people to pass through Canada as they don't have a transit visa.
And Cleartrip has a policy that if you miss the onboard flight, your return flight will get automatically cancelled. What kind of a joke is this?
There are several people who miss an onboard flight and want to take the return flight.
A ticket deliberately made non refundable which cannot be converted into a refundable ticket, which requires a transit visa via Canada and return flight gets automatically cancelled if missed the onboard flights clearly shows that they have a collaboration with Air canada airlines to dupe customers of their money.
I called the centre several times for a refund but they are reluctant to do anything about it and blame the customer. I won't stop at this and will complain to a higher authority for my refund.
More Cleartrip Complaints & Reviews
- ClearTrip - fraud-deducting amount without intimation 
- Cleartrip.com - 8 months and still waiting for refund of ticket money. 
- Cleartrip - refund status
- ClearTrip - Flight cancelled no refund over 45 days 
- Cleartrip - trip id : 171219270428
- Cleartrip - refund not received despite promises from cleartrip
- Cleartrip - air ticket cancellation and refund matters
- Cleartrip - cleartrip website/ mobile app buggy product 
- Cleartrip - air ticket
- Cleartrip - stupid service and ignorance when requesting for refund