Cleartrip / cleartrip website/ mobile app buggy product

1 Mumbai, India Review updated:

Today I was booking flights from BoM to DEL round trip for my family (5 members). To my surprise it first displays 29k on the main window where it displays flight information. The moment you go to Book flights it's showing 15K for 5adults. I was assured that it was a bug on their application.

More useless is the customer care numbers, you cannot talk to the support guys until you have a ticket ID. Finally I dropped a mail to them with the screenshot.

However a similar situation had been to me while I was booking flights for Bali, one of the site was showing half the price compared to other sites. We often fall in trap and get lured. I too went for it n booked the flights. Later after a week the rest of the amount got deducted from my debit card. It was a shocking experience, I got an apology mail from the company saying it was a fault on price.

Now a days it's so difficult to trust these sites and no wonder if someone is unaware of such bugs on apps they will definitely go for a loss.

Advice - hire good developers for your site !!

Cleartrip

De
Jan 5, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      9th of Jan, 2019

You were in need to apply for refund/compensation from the travel agent or from the bank - the card ssuer,
    if your money had been decuted from your account for unknown service.
    if no refund in 15 day, you can hirelayer in order to bring the case to the court.

Everybody knows that all Indian travel agents / phone operators use a sile fraud in order to take money from client without the issuance of the invoice.

I am not associated with the air carrier / travel agent / government.

Regards,
    Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:

• Fl
      9th of Jan, 2019

This site does not allow to edit grammer, sorry for minor errors.