Cleaning Authority / Bad service

I get these great mail ads for the Cleaning Authority, however, the local Fort Collins agent does not return calls.

One time I did get someone who answered the phone, but they could not answer my questions and took my number for the owners to call. I never got a return call. I wonder who is sending the advertisements?

Apparently they don't need any more business! I wanted to report them to the franchiser, but the website only directs you to the local dealer.

Sounds good, green sealed certified. Why the taunting ads but no dealer to come and give an estimate?

Ra

Comments

• Je
      10th of Jun, 2010

Their alternate forcus service solution is confusing if you only have once per month service because I don't keep check of what rotation I will be. And their cleaning team sometime forget as well. It ends up a whole mass. I try to contact my local office, they refuse to do the investgation, and tells me if I'm not satified, I can find another service company... The officer has a very bad business maner, and have no common sense about how to do her business. I think if she keeps her maner, she will go out for business not to long.