Fantastic Services Logo

Fantastic Services

Having problems with Fantastic Services?

Fantastic Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 26, 2019. The latest review Booking REF: Paige Gooden 210825592SYS was posted on Aug 28, 2021. Fantastic Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. Fantastic Services has resolved 0 complaints.

Fantastic Services Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 404 3444 (Customer Service)
+44 203 746 1062 (Business Clients)
Second Floor, 98 Tooley Street
London
United Kingdom - SE12TH

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fantastic Services Customer Service. Initial Fantastic Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fantastic Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fantastic Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Fantastic Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fantastic Services Complaints & Reviews

Fantastic ServicesBooking REF: Paige Gooden 210825592SYS

I have been waiting for the gardening service to arrive at my property at 8:30am this morning nobody has arrived and my account states that the job has been completed. We are waiting for someone to contact us we are unable to leave our house as we don't no if anyone is arriving. This is the second time I have had bad service from this company. Before this my last job was incomplete and I had to rearrange for someone to complete the job there was a very bad lack of miscommunication. Please inform me as to why are customers unable to speak with someone regarding complaints this is unacceptable that customer service works in this manner you are not focused on the client and customer satisfaction.

Booking REF: Paige Gooden 210825592SYS

Dear Paige,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and to bring this to our attention, we cherish every input we receive.
      It is saddening to know that you have faced difficulties contacting us to address your concerns, as a customer-oriented company,
      our greatest goal and achievement is always your satisfaction, and we are eager to look into the reason behind this.
      We strongly believe actions need to be taken in such situations in order to provide you with the customer care you deserve and
      to do everything possible to turn this experience around for you.
      A representative has been assigned to your case and after reviewing the circumstances, rest assured you will be contacted further

Kind Regards.

Fantastic ServicesOven cleaning

I have used FS to clear my oven for the past five years, this was an agreement when I purchased it. However, I had it cleaned on the 3rd August 2021 and the chemicals have ruined the outside of the finish. I have emailed FS on the 8th August and got an auto response to say someone would get back to me, they haven't. I have images of the damage (see attached) and I know your rep took pictures before and after, the marks are apparent in bright sunlight which was when I noticed them. I cannot seem to speak to anyone, its all automated. Can you please respond as I am very upset not only about the issue, but I cannot speak to anyone to get this resolved? I would like some one to come and look at the damage and provide an answer on how it can be solved.

Oven cleaning
    Oven cleaning

Fantastic ServicesRemovals & follow up email

I submitted a complaint after my move on the 6 July. I subsequently had to work until the 9 July at which point I was finally able to unpack & discovered the damage to my furniture. I then submitted my first email containing photographs of the damaged goods.

The customer support representative challenged why it had taken me so long to get in touch. This was neither relevant nor pertinent to the issue. Despite explaining the reason, which I believe was unnecessary, I've still not had a reply to my most recent email.

I would like to seek compensation for the damaged furniture. I will need to reupholster my sofa, buy new weights, have the arm on the chair repaired & the scratches on the cupboard fixed. Who should I send the bill to please?

Regards

Rachel

Fantastic ServicesGardening services

I booked 2 gardeners to trim garden hedges and pressure wash the paving stones and was charged £143 on my debit card.They were supposed to come on 18th June and Fantastic Services cancelled at the last minute, I was told they could not come until 2nd July.This was again cancelled by them saying they had no one available.I have not received my £143 back for services not given and have been unable to contact them by phone or email to claim this back as I do not want to make a further booking.

Fantastic ServicesDamage during oven installation; Did not complete promised service and charged me

Date of incident: 07 Dec 2020
          Invoice ID: 20120304YOY
          There were 4 tasks to be accomplished:
          1. Install new oven 2. Swap washing machine and dishwasher 3. Install stacking kit for tumble dryer 4. Install tumble dryer

The folks who came to attempt task 1 damaged the wall with a big scratch/mark that needs to be fixed (photo attached). I need compensation for this.

Tasks 2, 3, and 4 were not even attempted but I was charged the full amount beforehand without being informed which is robbery.

Since I need to now hire a painter to fix the wall plus call another provider to perform tasks 2, 3, and 4, I expect a full refund (£150) in addition to compensation for distress and unruly behaviour of the electrician to my wife.

Fantastic Serviceshouse, garden maintenance services

Requested drive pressure jet wash from fantastic services, the man did not do a good job the moss growth was still on the drive paving stones, he said this is part of gardening and he is not here to do the gardening, and if he do the gardening he has to charge more.
            This company is gives one price on the telephone and charge another price on arrival and more when the work is done. The workmanship is of poor standard. Do not use this company they are not to be trusted.
            They say they do a professional work, but it is not case.
            Fantastic Services is not so fantastic and I suggest you avoid them, they are unreliable and dishonest, not recommend.

• Iv
                Ivelina Danailova Aug 09, 2019

Dear Tanock,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.
                Your feedback is concerning and we do not wish to leave the matter unresolved.
                As we are not able no locate you as a client, we kindly ask that you share your reference number.
                Our team hopes to have a chance to contact you and apologize in person.