The Cleaning Authority Logo

The Cleaning Authority

Having problems with The Cleaning Authority?

The Cleaning Authority Customer Service Contacts

7230 Lee Deforest Dr., 200
Columbia, Maryland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Cleaning Authority Customer Service. Initial The Cleaning Authority complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Cleaning Authority above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Cleaning Authority. Discuss the issues you have had with The Cleaning Authority and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The Cleaning Authoritycomplaining about an employee

I have called yesterday to cooperate and made a complaint and i feel as though the situation was not handled properly. The reason for the call was because i am mutual friends with someone on social media who is an employee with cleaning authority and the employee has been posting pictures in the customers house and you can see the inside of the house and you can can also see the family portraits very clear in the picture which i think is wrong and against the customer privacy with the picture being on social media and she puts im at work in this lady mirror, someone commented on the picture and said if i was you i would crop the family out the picture, and there also a video with the same employee in front of a customer house drinking liquor how can you have such an employee at work doing this none sense. thats not right at all. i will not stop until justice is done . and the manager contacted me and said idk who you are or who they are but it makes since if you contact the employee who worked on that day 8/1/2019 and see what houses she did that day and do a proper investigation why the customers rights not being taken serious this customer don't even know that there on social media what so ever what if they have job that requires them not to be on Facebook.
located in Trenton NJ employee name Shaniwka Murphy i have photos and videos of the situation

The Cleaning Authoritymediocre service and forceful rules for the client to follow, like signing a "contract".

Having to deal with this company has been extremely stressful and disappointing.
    They are really out to make money and not please their customers, therefore, they display very bad customer service.
    If you need to call them, they can take as much as 24 hours to respond.
    If you decide to "cancel" the contract because you are NOT satisfied with them, you are penalized with extra charges, which you are OBLIGED to pay because they ask you to give them your credit card information.
    Very deceitful manner to conduct an honorable and decent business.
    I so regret having contacted them and I would most definitely NOT recommend this company.

The Cleaning Authority — huntington owner/staff. horrible customer service

I have a cleaning rotation scheduled every other Wednesday at noon. Today August 2nd I hear banging on my...

Huntington

The Cleaning Authority — not cleaning thoroughly

I called on 2 different occasions to complain and also addressed the issue when I was called for confirmation...

The Cleaning Authority — Cleaning Service - Palm Harbor

Was so disappointed with the "promise" and the reality of their Service. First cleaning was to be a deep...

The Cleaning Authority — Unethical behavior - stealing

I had my second cleaning on 11/01/2016 from the cleaning authority crew. They performed the second deep...

The Cleaning Authority of San Antonio — Gary lenard, owner

The Cleaning Authority on ISOM Road in San Antonio owned by Gary Lenard had been cleaning our home for the...

The Cleaning Authority — Was a good, honest, caring company until new ownership in march of 2015.

I was the General Manager for this location for 10 years. I quit working there because the new owner is a...

Cleaning Authority - Home Cleaning ServiceVery poor cleaning service

October - November 2015 We have a 2600 sq. ft. house in Richmond VA. When we first signed up with Cleaning Authority everything sounds great. The first cleaning was very good. But the second cleaning (deep cleaning costing extra) was just the opposite. - Bathroom floor not cleaned - Blinds were not dusted - Cobwebs not removed - Ceiling fans not dusted - Overall cleaning very poor After this experience we went online and found others have had the same experience. Bottom line -- we would not recommend this company

Cleaning Authority — Being unsanitary!!!

This is why i quit working at the "cleaning authority:" they are very unprofessional and i am so sick of...

The Cleaning Authority — Terrible employer

Do not work for this company. They treat their employees very poorly and break the law by docking pay if you...

The Cleaning AuthorityThrowing things away

My mom had a new thing of dr pepper not even opened and they through it away. I had this green basket full of nail polish and nail tools and yes there was a couple of cutips in it they thought it was a garbage can and through away about $100-$200 worth of nail stuff and then a I left my earphones in my bed and now they are nowhere to be found.

Cleaning AuthorityBad support

Someone from the Cleaning Authority keeps reaching out to me over and over again. I finally call them back to see what kind of incentives they have to offer and they are pushing me onto the backburner. I can never get a straight answer as to how much everything will cost. I am not sure if this is a language barrier or I keep calling them when the people who are in charge are out of the office.

The thing that really appeals to me about them is that they are good for the environment. This is very important to me. However they are not good at giving me a quote or a straight answer. Has anyone worked with them in the past? Any success stories? Any complaints? I can’t really find any information on them at all.

I can tell you that they are horrible at customer service and need to work on how to communicate with people. Why can’t I get a straight answer from them?

The Cleaning AuthorityYou don't always get what you pay for

Dring my extremely short employment with this company, I saw "seasoned" cleaners skimp on the cleaning that the homeowners had paid for. In one house, a lady had many beautiful potted plants in her bathroom. The bathroom was on rotation (meaning this room was supposed to get a gooood cleaning) . Although I was trained to clean the Cleaning Authority way, I began cleaning as I would my own bathroom. At first glance, I noticed everything had previously been cleaned satisfactorily, but upon closer inspection, I saw the space between the tub and wall had spider webs, as well as soil from the overhanging plants; the potson the floor had soil, webs, and dirt rings. I even found ceramic pieces from a broken planter pot! The pieces had been put into a larger planter under the plant's leaves. The window sill was decorated with more plants and aroma therapy candles. When I took them down to clean the sill, I found more webs and spiders (daddy long legs). The women I was working with seemed more concerned about the amont of time spent cleaning than how WELL the house was cleaned.

Cleaning AuthorityStolen jewelry

Approximately 9 months ago I noticed one of my rings was missing. When the cleaning team arrived for the scheduled visit, I asked the team leader did she see my ring. She claimed to first not understand me (language barrier), and then said, "I didn't see it". I mentioned the missing ring to the owner, Michael Mucci. He said, "My girls go through background checks, and I have never had a complaint". Several month passed ~ I was never able to find the ring. Mr. Mucci said he was bonded and insured, but never asked me if the ring was recovered.

A few weeks ago, while preparing to dress for work, I looked for my necklace ~ it was stolen. I searched my jewelry box, and the surrounding area to no avail. When I had the opportunity to speak with Michael Mucci again, I told him I was missing another item. He immediately said, my girls don't steal. I told him I searched extensively and this is the second time jewelry has been stolen. I have discontinued the service, and caution anyone that uses the Cleaning Authority of Huntington, NY.

Cleaning AuthorityWorst service ever

I was completely happy with Merry Maids cleaning service in Charlotte, NC but foolishly decided to try a different company ... what a mistake!

Cleaning Authority had convinced me to try because they are bonded and insured, very professional during estimate. They are more expensive but seemed to be more detailed on cleaning areas.

On day of the "Initial Cleaning A", I arrived home to find my tiled floors with sneaker prints, white powder swept into a corner and left there, dusty window sills, glass shower door wiped on outside but not inside, and no attempt to clean closets.

Cleaning Authority — House cleaning

The Cleaning Authority — Missing jewelry

I wore my diamond ring to a party one weekend and put it back in my jewelry box when I got home. When I went...

The Cleaning Authority Eastside — Damaged piano, floors, terrible service

I cannot begin to explain how many lies were told by the franchise head 'Paul'. 100% customer...

Carnation

Cleaning AuthorityBad service

I get these great mail ads for the Cleaning Authority, however, the local Fort Collins agent does not return calls.

One time I did get someone who answered the phone, but they could not answer my questions and took my number for the owners to call. I never got a return call. I wonder who is sending the advertisements?

Apparently they don't need any more business! I wanted to report them to the franchiser, but the website only directs you to the local dealer.

Sounds good, green sealed certified. Why the taunting ads but no dealer to come and give an estimate?

• Je
                      Jean Jun 10, 2010

Their alternate forcus service solution is confusing if you only have once per month service because I don't keep check of what rotation I will be. And their cleaning team sometime forget as well. It ends up a whole mass. I try to contact my local office, they refuse to do the investgation, and tells me if I'm not satified, I can find another service company... The officer has a very bad business maner, and have no common sense about how to do her business. I think if she keeps her maner, she will go out for business not to long.