Clayton Homes / cannot get my downpayment back

1 6199 N Fedral BlvdDenver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-430-0337

My family put in for an application to buy a Clayton home in March. The customer service seemed great and very helpful at the time. We live 3 hours from Denver so we were not able to come down often but we made the trip in early April to put the down payment of $2500 down. They gladly accepted the money and immediately deposited it. After leaving numerous messages and no returned calls we were frustrated and called the mortgage company. The paper work Clayton had submitted was not complete even though we were told numerous times everything is good we were going to be getting our house. I again had enough and requested my money back and they immediately called me back and asked me to give them 3 days till everything would be final. I waited for 3 days only to find out the mortgage company still did not have all the paper work. Again I had enough and asked for my money back. This time I have not heard back so I called to talk with a different home consultant. He also does the returns, I asked if my home consultant had put in for my refund 3 days prior like I requested and of course he had not. I was then told it would take at least another week and a half to receive payment after they request it. So now I am waiting again to see where my money is. This was the absolute WORST customer service I have ever received. They just don't care, especially after they have received your money. Its nothing but a run-around. I would never suggest this company to anyone!!

Ja
May 8, 2013

Comments

• Th
      16th of May, 2013

Create a paper trail, send in your request by CMRRR, record your calls with them.

Talk to churchill mortgage they are endorsed by Dave Ramsey