Classmates.com / charging for service never received.
My complaint is the same as everyone else's. I succumbed to the 9.99 offer for an annual membership last year and never authorized automatic renewal. I cannot reach them by email or phone. It seems the only way to dispute a charge is by first logging in. Since my account has never been accessible, I can't do that.
This month's credit card bill showed a charge of 39.99 from Classmates.com. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company but they have not responded.
More Classmates.com Complaints & Reviews
- Classmates / Memory Lane - Unauthorized membership billing 
- Classmates.com - renewal fees deduction automatic without approval 
- Classmates.com - personals on home page
- Classmates - unauthorized billing 
- Classmates.com - billing 
- Classmates.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Classmates - unable to cancel 
- Classmates.com - charges for membership 
- Classmates.com - unauthorized charge of 39.00 dollars charged to my account out of nowhere 
- Classmates Inc - they stole and continued to take money from us