Citizens Bank / student loan process
I attempted to fill out a student loan application with Citizens Bank and when you get to the the step where you are required review documents you cannot return to the application and need to start over.
Once you fill out the application and need to view the required documents the system will not provide you the option to return to your application to select the box to continue.
I tried this process three times and couldn't get back and lost everything, all the same results. You lost my business for student loans and by the way, I have five kids!!! I would not recommend this to anyone.
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank - citizen bank online banking
- Citizens Bank - banking
- Citizens Bank - unprofessional customer service
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - Canonsburg, PA Branch