Citizens Bank — customer service is terrible!
Citizens bank in Rocky Hill, Connecticut has terrible customer service. I inquired about opening a retirement account. Am emplyee, Ryan, implied that I did not know basic financial saving information, then said he would have to call me back and never did.
On another occasion, I contacted the same local branch for debit card services. Ryan, once again, offered to call me back and proceeded to explain how busy he was.
It's ironic that Citizen bank employees do not care about the customers that are the reason they have a job! Luckily for them I am too busy to bother switching to another bank.
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - banking